Week #2




Big Baller Brand Rating is a "F"

BSG Inc.


They're selling a lifestyle band. Since I Lonzo plays for the Lakers it's a way to attract fans to their brand. They selling a higher class of tennis shoes.


The merchandise is over priced up to $595 dollar for one item. Who would spend that much?
Customers wait a long time to get their orders.
The company doesn't reply back to customers on FaceBook message, email, online the website.

     


    On their website they have tennies shoes, sweatshirt, hat, shirts, and a women and kid department. When clicked, the womens department was nothing their? I watched their reality show on Facebook I have seen clothes for women that they are developing. But the question here is where is it on their website?

    They're having problems with their website so that's a marketing issue. Their team has to figure out how to advertise so they can bring more customers in. The biggest problem is customer service because they're not giving the customers what they want. They are being charged for something they haven't even received. When the customer tries to reach out to them they get no comment. If customers aren't getting goodd they won't return.

    First of all I would hire a new team. I would explain to them how important customer service is. If you want customers returning you need to give them good service and quality. I would send out an email letting them know when the merchandise will arrive. After they receive the items I would have them rate our service. I would have a customer service phone that will give them options. To ask us any questions there about their concerns.I would have nice and friendly people answering the phone and I would treat them with respect the same the way that I would like to be treated. If the the cusomers likes your service they’re going to recommend you to their friends. 

    https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/early-lead/wp/2018/01/08/lavar-balls-big-baller-brand-gets-f-rating-from-better-business-bureau/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.b7ebb0651d60





    Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    Stacy Marketing Case

    My First Marketing