My First Marketing



Stacy Hernandez


Topic #1

I personally would like to do the marketing for my business someday when I want my own company. I learned the ways about advertising on social media

My major is Practical Business Management and Apparel Design.

Learn how to marketing my dad business and also learn how to make adds with no cost.

I like going to the gym and working out everyday for 2 hours. I do online shopping, hiking, kayaking, shooting with my boyfriend and watching movies. I go to Mexico for vacation in December. Also I broke my leg  

Topic #2
Laura Lee Brushes

I personally seen a lot of advertising on Morphe brushes that Laura Lee has collaborated with them. I follow her on social media and she’s a blogger/ YouTube. I have bought quite a
bit of stuff that she’s done reviews on. 

So I was really interested when I saw she was coming out synthetic hair. Meaning the foundation wouldn't absorb that much comparing them to the store-bought brands. So it comes with 11 brushes you’re paying around $80 but they also have discount codes you can use with
them get additional savings. The three main points are there going to be
ultra-precise placement, and super-soft synthetic and natural bristle. 

So Laura Lee develop new brand of brushes all by herself. Laura has made a YouTube video
to show you and explain how to use each type of brush. So the product launch
was today April 9, 2018 10 am on online and 9am in stores.


So Morphed selled on UTLA, there website, Amazon and other high an retail stores. The brushes sold out online in 30 minutes on the same day they launch. The company sales are
flying because of products sold in 30 minutes online and then I was out of stock. But that only happens when they have a famous person doing the advertising. 

Morphe became a company 2008 in Los Angeles. Their company has a 4.4 review. The company revenue is less than $1 million (USD) per year. So Laura lee been advertising these brushes for a couple weeks she has posted on Facebook, Instagram ,YouTube about the release launch. 
Laura is a very well known you to blogger she has 2.1 million subscribers on Instagram and 4 million on YouTube. Laura even gave out an additional discount code for the brushes so
everyone that followed her saw the code. When the company has a famous YouTube promote
any products it sells out in minutes. 

A huge problem that customers complain the brushes shed a lot  and it’s a  huge frustration. I personally saw Laura use the brushes in multiple YouTube videos so I got a visual view how they work.They need to work on why are the brushes shedding so much and what’s the
solution customers are constantly complaining about this problem. On the
website they should become more information about the product and explain why
it’s better then other brushes.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stacy Marketing Case

Week #2